Please note: As of March 26, 2018 GenVisa, Washington DC office will move from Suite #226 to Suite #311. Please use the new office number for deliveries on or after March 26th.
Instructions and Forms for New U.S. Passport Using “Renewal” Procedure
You can use this procedure for passport renewal if you:
- Already have a passport that is not damaged; and
- Received it within the past 15 years; and
- Were over age 16 when it was issued; and
- Still have the same name as in passport (or you can legally document your name change).
1. Application form “DS-82”. The form MUST be filled and printed out online. Please click here for the form. Please Sign Application in BLUE or BLACK ink. NOTE: Do Not type Mr. or Mrs. under suffix, as it will be rejected if selected.
2. Two passport photos. They must be recent, identical, 2×2 inches.
3. Your most recent passport as described above. If your name has changed since your passport was issued:
· Enclose a certified copy of the legal document specifying your name change (e.g. marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption decree, or court order).
· No photocopies accepted.
4. Letter of Authorization – please click here to download. Please Sign Letter of Authorization in BLUE or BLACK ink.
5. Order Form – Click HERE to download the order form
6. Travel itinerary – Copy of a plane ticket, or travel itinerary with the applicant’s name showing dates and flight information for a departure within 14 days or 30 days in case you need a visa. (MUST be provided by applicant)
– $170.00 Government fee, payable with a personal check to US Department of State. Please indicate your DOB in the memo field.
Note: Separate check for each applicant.
Please send your documents via express-overnight delivery service along with a copy of an Order Form and applicable service and shipping fees to Generations Visa Service to the following address:
GENERATIONS VISA SERVICE
2233 WISCONSIN AVE N.W.
WASHINGTON D.C. 20007-4119
8. Service fee, payable to Generations Visa Service.
– $110.00 for more than 14 business days processing.
– $150.00 for 7-14 business days processing.
– $200.00 for 5-7 business days processing
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you require a Rush Processing (3-5 days) you must contact Generations Visa to reserve a space for passport service. At that time of the call you will be asked to provide a credit card number and expiration date in order to hold your reservation. We accept MasterCard & Visa. Should you fail to honor your commitment, a $75.00 cancellation fee will be charged to your credit card account.
Continental USA Only:
$34.00 FedEx Letter (Next Business Day – up to three passports)
$24.00 Fedex 2nd Business Day
$55.00 Fedex Letter (Saturday Delivery)
Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, USVI –
Add $35.00 to the shipping fee chosen above
For International Shipping costs please contact GenVisa