South Korea Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Submit your signed passport having two (2) completely blank “visa” page and 6 months validity beyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing or updating your passport, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees.
- One (1) Professional, High Resolution passport type photo, taken within 6 months on complete white background without any shadows. Photo should be 2”x 2” with front view, no smiling, and no glasses.
- Application Form, fully completed and signed.
- Contact Form – Click HERE to print.
- Copy of return or onward tickets or travel agency/airline itinerary in each traveler’s name.
- Copy of hotel confirmations from each hotel you will stay at. No typed-up, self-prepared itineraries will be accepted.
- Copy of the most recent monthly bank statement showing at least $1,000 for single entry and $20,000 for multiple entry. The statement must clearly show the applicant’s name as the account holder, the balance of the account, and the date of the statement.
- Non US passport holders please submit notarized copy of Green Card/Alien Card/Residency Card.
2233 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007