Saudi Arabia Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia does not issue tourist visas.
- Submit your valid signed U.S. passport, must have at least 6 months remaining validity.
- Visa Application Form and Cover Page, fully completed and signed.
- 1 Passport-type photograph.
- Copy of return or onward tickets or travel agency/airline itinerary.
- Letter of invitation Saudi Arabia is a document certified by both the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The invitation should include:
- The inviting company’s location and type of business.
- Must clearly state the applicant’s name, nationality, position, length of visa being applied for, purpose of travel, and number of entries requested.
- The registration number of the host company will be printed on the invitation.
- Must be addressed to the Saudi Embassy in Washington D.C. Please note this will be stated in Arabic on the Letter of Invitation.
- No Chamber of Commerce certification is needed for invitations issued by a government company such as Saudi Aramco, SABIC, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Ma’aden, or the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority.
- A business letter of responsibility (sample) is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to:Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Visa Section, Washington D.C. The letter must explain all of the following:
- The purpose of travel
- Business reference to be visited in Saudi Arabia
- Guarantee financial support for the applicant while in Saudi Arabia
- Return transportation to the U.S.A
2233 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007
Notes About Our Saudi Arabia Visa & Passport Services
Passport must have at least six months remaining validity and contain at least one blank visa page for visa to be issued. GenVisa can assist with obtaining U.S. Passports, whether new issue, renewal, or obtaining additional visa pages for a valid passport.
Special requirements exist for U.S. Official and Diplomatic passport holders.
Send ALL the requirements above (and a check payable to Generations Visa) via registered mail or FedEx to the Generations Visa office immediately. GenVisa will hand-carry your application to the Embassy if applicable. Please allow at least 21 business days of processing time.
GenVisa acts only as an agent. It is the traveler’s responsibility to fully and accurately complete the application. GenVisa cannot be held responsible for any delays or loss of passports when not in the actual possession of GenVisa.