New U.S. Passport Applications
Please note: As of March 26, 2018 GenVisa, Washington DC office will move from Suite #226 to Suite #311. Please use the new office number for deliveries on or after March 26th.
Instructions and Forms for New U.S. Passport Requiring Personal Appearance
You Should Apply IN PERSON if….
- You are applying for a U.S. passport for the first time
- Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- Your previous U.S. passport has expired & was issued more than 15 years ago
- Your previous passport has expired and it was issued when you were under 16.
- Your name is changed since your passport was issued and you do not have a legal document formally changing your name.
Each applicant must make a personal appearance at an Acceptance facility authorized to execute passport applications.
Click here to find the nearest Acceptance Agent.
Present the applicable forms and the following to the agent executing your application:
NOTE: Please advise an agent that you are using a “hand carry” service to submit your application. The agent will verify your identity and witness (“EXECUTE”) your application, and, upon your request provide you with the executed documents inside a sealed envelope.
1. Application form “DS-11”. The form MUST be filled and printed out online. Please click here for the form. DO NOT sign the application form until the Passport Acceptance Agent instructs you to do so. Please Sign Application in BLUE or BLACK ink. NOTE: Do Not type Mr. or Mrs. under suffix, as it will be rejected if selected.
2. Two passport photos. They must be recent, identical, 2×2 inches.
3. Proof of US citizenship. For proof of citizenship, you will need to submit one of the following:
– Original of certified copy of US birth certificate; or
– Previous fully valid U.S. Passport; or
– Report of Birth Abroad (Form FS-240); or
– Certification of Birth Abroad (Form DS-1350); or
– Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization from USCIS.
4. Letter of Authorization – please click here to download. Include it in the sealed envelope. Please SignLetter of Authorization in BLUE or BLACK ink.
5. Travel itinerary – Copy of a plane ticket, or travel itinerary with the applicant’s name showing dates and flight information for a departure within 14 days or 30 days in case you need a visa.
6. Order Form – Click HERE to download the order form.
Provide a return address information (home/business no P.O. Boxes), phone number, email address. Please DO NOT include Order Form in the sealed envelope.
– $170.00 Government fee, payable with a personal check to US Department of State. Please indicate your DOB in the memo field.
– $25.00 Execution fee, which you will pay to the Acceptance Agent
Please send your “executed” sealed envelope via express-overnight delivery service along with a copy of an Order Form and applicable service and shipping fees to Generations Visa Service to the following address:
GENERATIONS VISA SERVICE
2233 WISCONSIN AVE N.W. #226
WASHINGTON D.C. 20007-4119
8. Service fee, payable to Generations Visa Service (DO NOT put this check in the sealed envelope. The sealed envelope is opened by the Passport Agency, not by us):
– $110.00 for more than 14 business days processing.
– $150.00 for 7-14 business days processing.
– $200.00 for 4-7 business days processing
Continental USA Only:
$34.00 FedEx Letter (Next Business Day – up to three passports)
$24.00 FedEx 2nd Business Day
$55.00 FedEx Letter (Saturday Delivery)
Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, USVI –
Add $35.00 to the shipping fee chosen above
For International Shipping costs please contact GenVisa
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you require a Rush Processing (2-4 days) you must contact Generations Visa to reserve a space for passport service. At that time of the call you will be asked to provide a credit card number and expiration date in order to hold your reservation. We accept MasterCard & Visa. Should you fail to honor your commitment, a $75.00 cancellation fee will be charged to your credit card account.