Democratic Republic of the Congo Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Submit your signed U.S. passport having two (2) completely blank “visa” page and 6 months validitybeyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing or updating your passport, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees.
- One (1) Professional, High Resolution passport type photo, taken within 6 months on complete white background without any shadows. Photo should be 2”x 2” with front view, no smiling, and no glasses.
- Application Form, fully completed and signed.
- Contact Form – Click HERE to print.
- Copy of Yellow Fever Certificate.
- Copy of return or onward tickets or travel agency/airline itinerary in each traveler’s name.
- Letter of Invitation from a tourist agency or private host in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. This letter must be notarized at City Hall in the DRC and legalized by the DRC Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2233 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007