Nigeria Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
How to Apply for a Visa to Nigeria
- Review the visa requirements below, depending on the type of visa you need (tourist or business).
- Gather the required documents and review them to ensure you have everything you need.
- Send your documents to our office or visit our office in Washington, DC.
Nigeria Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Submit your signed passport having two (2) completely blank visa pages and 6 months validity beyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing, or updating your passport, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees.
- Two(2) Professional, High Resolution Color passport type photo, taken within 6 months on complete white background without any shadows. Photo should be 2”x 2” with front view, no smiling, and no glasses.
- Online submitted application form, Visa Payment Slip and Visa Acknowledgment form. Click HERE for Instructions.
- Contact Form – Click HERE to print.
- A copy of your round-trip airline itinerary and cruise itinerary. The itinerary must show the applicant’s name, date of arrival, and departure from the country, flight, and cruise information.
- If you are staying in a hotel(s), provide the official hotel reservation confirmation. The reservation must show each traveler’s name.
- Copy of the applicant’s most recent bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant’s name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
2233 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007