Peru Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- U.S. Passport must be valid for six (6) months beyond the intended stay.
- No Visa is required for stay up to 90 days.
- Submit your signed passport having two (2) completely blank “visa” pages and 6 months validity beyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing or updating your passport, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees.
- Copy of round trip ticket or travel agency/airline itinerary.
- 2 Peru Visa application Forms, completed AND signed.
- 2 Recent Professional Passport-type photographs.
- Copy of Alien Registration Card (green card), work permit, American visa (NOT tourist visa) or evidence of legal status in the US along with valid I-94 Form. HERE
- Letter of invitation on letterhead from a host company or organization in Peru. Invitation should detail intended dates of arrival and departure from the country, your name and passport number, and request any special visa conditions (Multiple Entries visa) if required. Fax or scan is accepted. Invitation Letter MUST be addressed to the Embassy of Peru in Washington DC.
- Order form – Click HERE to download the order form.
- A business letter of responsibility (sample) is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to: Embassy of Peru, Visa Section, Washington D.C.
The letter must explain all of the following:
- The purpose of travel
- Business reference to be visited in Peru
- Guarantee financial support for the applicant while in Peru
- Length of the stay with exact arrival and departure dates.
- Return transportation to the U.S.A
- The letter must be signed by a company officer other than the applicant.
2233 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007
Notes About Our Peru Visa & Passport Services
The Visa fees do not include GenVisa service fees. All fees are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for more information.
Send ALL the requirements above (and a check payable to Generations Visa) via traceable form of mail to the Generations Visa office immediately. GenVisa will hand-carry your application to the Embassy if applicable. Please allow at least 14 business days of processing time.
GenVisa acts only as an agent. It is the traveler’s responsibility to fully and accurately complete the application. GenVisa cannot be held responsible for any delays or loss of passports when not in the actual possession of GenVisa.